Wayne County Ethics Board members and their appointing bodies are:
- Sidney Bogan, Ethics Board chair; chief, Detroit Transit Police. Appointed by Wayne County Sheriff Benny N. Napoleon to a term that expires 12/31/16.
- Carron L. Pinkins, Ethics Board vice-chair; attorney and managing partner of Pinkins & Pinkins PLLC; Appointed by Wayne County Clerk Cathy M. Garrett to a term that expires 12/31/18.
- Mona Hammoud, PNC bank vice president. Appointed by the Wayne County Commission to a term that expires 12/31/18.
- Stella Szczesny, human resources specialist and president of the Polish National Alliance Council 122. Appointed by former Wayne County Treasurer Raymond J. Wojtowicz to a term that expires 12/31/16.
- Edward McCall Thomas, retired Wayne County Circuit Court judge. Appointed by Wayne County Executive Warren C. Evans to a term that expires 12/31/19.
- Robert P. Young, attorney and former Brownstown Township treasurer (2001-04) and trustee (1992-2001). Appointed by Wayne County Register of Deeds Bernard J. Youngblood to a term that expires 12/31/16.
- One vacancy. Appointed by Wayne County Prosecutor Kym L. Worthy to a term that expires 12/31/19.