Frequently Requested Resident Services
- Pay your property taxes> Treasurer
- Property Search> Register of Deeds
- Locate a Public Health center> Health & Human Services
- Find an inmate> Sheriff
- Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates> Clerk
- Business Name Registration> Clerk
- Locate a Park> Wayne County Parks
- Mortgage Foreclosure Help> EDGE
- Concealed Weapons Permits> Clerk/Sheriff
- check your online permits> Clerk/Sheriff
- Start a Business> EDGE
- Construction Permits> Public Services
- Head Start> Health & Human Services
- Find your commissioner> Wayne County Commission
- Subscribe to eNotifications> Homeland Security
- view job postings for wayne county> Personnel/Human Resources
- HEAD START ONLINE REGISTRATION> Health & Human Services
Resident and Community Programs
Wayne County provides a long list of services to its residents and local governments. From public health services to licenses and permits to helping you save your home from foreclosure, Wayne County is dedicated to providing best-in-class services to its residents. Check out the links below for some our most frequently used services.
VIEW MORE PROGRAMS
LIVING IN WAYNE COUNTY
Wayne County has so much to offer residents and visitors. Wayne County government provides a variety of services to our residents, and our region is rich in recreational and cultural opportunities for you and your family. We want to help you know Wayne County better. Click on the links below to learn about everything we have to offer.
How Do I...
- Get A Job...
- Apply For...
- Get Documents For...
- Sign Up For...
- Pay For...
- Get Training...
- Learn About...