Related Links

The following links provide access to the Solid Waste Management Act and the Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Act, along with their associated rules.

Main Office
(313) 224-3620
Land Resource Management

Service Assistant

How can we assist?
Ask a question or describe the service or information you're looking for!
I need to pay my property taxes.
How can I contact my commissioner?
How can I report a road hazard?

View All Services